1st September - 28th October 2019
After the heady days of summer, look forward to a trip to Saunton for an autumn break! The sea is at its warmest, the blazing sunsets are magnificent, and quiet beaches provide a rejuvenating escape from busy life, with the people you love. Autumn is one of the most relaxing times at Saunton, the crowds have all but gone yet the weather remains favourable with warm sea temperatures, miles of golden sands and sparkling seas to explore.
The perfect coastal escape for some well-earned ‘me time’.
From just £108 per person per night in a Cosy Room.
Included in your spring break would be;
- Room and Breakfast
- Access to Source Spa and Wellness
- Located next to 3 miles of gorgeous beach
- Situated next to South West Coastal Path
- 2 AA rosette dining (optional extra at £40 per person)
- Free parking and high-speed internet
Bonus: Stay 3 nights or more and get our Devon Experience which includes;
- A Devon cream tea
- Devon Fudge
- A Devon day out - choose from: RHS Rosemoor, Clovelly or Arlington Court
- Bottle of Devon wine
Call our Reception Team on 01271 890212 to arrange your autumn break, or use the Book Now option.
Prices are based person per night, based on two people sharing a Cosy Room. Single supplements apply.
New for 2019
Opened the 1st September and being inspired by our natural playground of Saunton Sands, Source Spa and Wellness is a new benchmark in soulful and physical wellbeing. You’ll have full access to our new thermal suite and state of the art gym.
Our spa treatments and experiences harness nature’s energy to soothe, restore, invigorate and nourish both body and mind, see our facilities included below:
- Salt inhalation room
- Finnish sauna
- Ice experience
- Vitality pool overlooking the beach
- State of the art gym
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- 9 treatment rooms with new luxury treatments available
- Use of our relaxation post treatment area and sun deck for post treatment
- Personal trainers and nutritional advice available - Booking required
Experience blissful rejuvenation inside and out at a midweek September break at Saunton.
Plus with the great outdoors to explore and our new wellness centre in which to indulge, autumn at Saunton is pure escapism.
Here are our top tips of things to do and see:
Have a question?
Please fill out our enquiry form below and we'll get back to you soon!