Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
We are currently looking for fabulous people to join our Source Spa and Wellness team as full-time Spa Attendants to help us deliver a high-class service to our guests, members and day spa clients.
The role of a spa attendant is critical to the smooth running and relaxing ambiance of Source.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to start a career into the spa and wellness world.
As a spa attendant you should expect to carry out any of the following duties:
- Conduct regular checks of the spa including reception desk, entrance, pool area, treatment rooms, rest rooms, changing areas including lockers and any other facilities (i.e. sauna) to ensure they are tidy, facilities are in good working order, free of rubbish & obstacles, well stocked and clean
- Spa guests need a ready supply of spa towels, robes and slippers. Your job will be to ensure that used items are left in the correct places for laundering and that freshly laundered items are always available for the next guests.
- Clean all areas of the spa including changing rooms, pool area, treatment rooms and relaxation waiting room
- Ensure that guest supplies of toilet paper, soap, hand creams etc are kept well stocked within the changing rooms
- Keep replenished any refreshments in the rest rooms
- Arrange loungers on the sun terrace (if available) and around the pool
- Conduct chemical pool testing and advise spa manager or maintenance staff of any issues
- Assist the therapists in tidying treatment rooms after sessions and at the end of the day to help the smooth running of treatments
- Perform some basic reception duties if required i.e. greeting of spa guests, answering of phones, issue spa passes, handle sale of retail products etc
- Be knowledgeable about the spa facilities and products so that you can assist guests with any queries
- Ensure guest satisfaction around the Spa area.
Full training will be given however a knowledge of the spa and beauty would be desirable.
Hours currently available:
(Flexibility is absolutely essential)
40 hours per week based on the a mix of the below shifts:
Hours would include working some weekends and bank holidays.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications close: Ongoing.
Alternatively post to: Mrs Stella Lethaby, Personnel Manager, Saunton Sands Hotel, Nr Braunton, North Devon EX33 1LQ