Spa Head Receptionist
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.comApply
Spa Head Receptionist
We are looking for a Spa Head Receptionist to join our new luxury spa 'Source' team. This job will involve working 40 hours per week on a shift basis and will include some weekends and bank holidays.
Overall objective of the post:
As Source Head Receptionist you will supervise the day to day running of the reception area within the spa. The reception team are responsible for the guests first and lasting impressions and as a member of the management team you will be expected to ensure a high quality service delivered by your team.
The role will involve taking bookings, having a hands-on approach to general administration duties and leading by example - providing a warm welcome to every guest, making reservations, answering email and telephone enquiries promptly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Source Head Receptionist you will have a varied range of responsibilities including
- To provide 5 star service to customers
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- Greeting clients and checking them in
- You will handle the management of appointments
- Take payment for goods and services
- Stock control
- Cash handling and cashing up
- Actively look for quiet times to release special offers
- Show customers the facilities
- Attend to guests throughout their stay
- Assist the Spa Manager with staff rotas
Skills and Personal Qualities:
The following skills and personal qualities are expected
- Possess excellent people skills
- Able to deliver a consistent ‘will do’ ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working hours
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take lead and motivate the front of house team
- Always be prepared and punctual
- Be naturally driven with a keen eye for details
- Experience of Premier Spa would be an advantage
Teamwork and Leadership
As a team leader you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a professional manner
- Be responsible for checking bookings and customer details are correct
- Provide backup and support within the staffing structure and carrying out duties of another member of the team in the event of absence / illness
- Work closely with the Spa Manager and Marketing department to promote Source to maximise revenue
Source Spa and Saunton Sands Hotel expect high levels of service at all times, as Head Receptionist you will
- Be responsible for the delivery of high level of customer care and service delivery ensuring all enquiries are dealt with the appropriate standard
- Ensure attention to detail on each booking is correct and all customer requests are dealt with professionally and efficiently
As a member of the Source team you must
- Be compliant with all Health and Safety issues and to ensure that they fully comply with all current legal and statutory requirements and other codes of practice.
- To be fully trained with all emergence procedures and take responsibility for the speedy and effective evaluation of the facility in the event of an alarm activation requiring such action.
- To ensure that the reception area is maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition at all times, this projecting a professional image
How to Apply:
Please email your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 23rd June 2018.
Start date required: 10th July 2018
Alternatively post to: Mrs Stella Lethaby, Personnel Manager, Saunton Sands Hotel, Nr Braunton, North Devon EX33 1LQ