Discover Saunton Sands Hotel
The golden sandy beach below the hotel is one of the best in the world. Kids can feel real freedom in a superbly safe natural environment as they run, swim, surf and play to their hearts' content. And mums and dads will love the opportunity to keep the fitness levels up with fantastic running, swimming, surfing, gym, road/mountain biking and extreme sports facilities. Equally, you can relax with cocktails by the pool and a good book, spa treatments and massage, a de-stress in the aroma sauna or a scrumptious champagne afternoon tea.
At Saunton Sands Hotel, we have brought together all the ingredients for a cracking family holiday:
- Luxurious and spacious family rooms
- Two hours for free childcare each day for under elevens
- Pyjama parties, movie nights, Breakfast Club and entertainments for kids in school holidays
- Free surf lessons with our ex-British surf champ, Sarah Whiteley of Walking on Waves
- Miles of sandy beach where kids can paddle, swim and play safely
- Heated indoor pool and heated outdoor pool (in summer)
- Table tennis
- Babysitting and baby-listening services
- Special children's tea sitting from 5pm-6pm
- Supervised play room where children can have fun and make new friends
- An exciting programme of activities to keep all ages entertained
- Family attractions nearby
- Right on the South West Coast Path for fantastic walking
- Hire bikes and explore the brilliant Tarka Trail or hit the trails on mountain bikes
- Lots of time and space for grown ups to relax and unwind!
It’s no surprise that Saunton Sands has become a much loved Devon family holiday destination for both parents and children. See our great rates and start planning your next family holiday now.
When filling out our enquiry form below please include dates, how many adults and children and a contact telephone number.