Sea Facing Deluxe Rooms
The king of rooms, the Sea Facing Deluxe Rooms not only enjoy a balcony so you can get even closer to the stunning environment outside your window, but they are also the only rooms to have a complimentary mini bar, safe, Sony Sound System, turn down service and a guaranteed window table for dinner in the restaurant.
Spacious and airy, this is the room you’ll want for a longer break or a very special treat. All Deluxe Rooms have balconies and some have extra large bathrooms (please check availability at time of booking).
All our Deluxe rooms have the following features:
- All rooms have balconies to breathe in the sea air each day or just marvel at the award-winning view
- Complimentary mini-bar and tray service for those cosy nights in plus a Sony Sound System
- Enjoy a fabulous window seat for dinner in our art deco restaurant throughout your stay
- Our sea facing Deluxe Rooms also benefit from our deluxe package and a turn down service as well as a safe for all your valuables
- Full use of leisure facilities including Source Spa & Wellness
- En-suite with bath, many with separate shower
- LCD TV with Sky Sports and Freeview
- Bathrobes, slippers and chocolates
- Complimentary newspaper
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Complimentary Mini bar
- Free WiFi
- Your choice of kingsize double or twin (please specify when you book)
Top tip: Book early to secure this particular room type.
For even more space, we also have Deluxe Suites which have a bedroom and a separate lounge.
Call our Reservations Team on 01271 890212 to arrange your break or use the Book Now option below:
If you would like to check availability and prices or have a question, please fill in the enquiry form below and a member ouf our team will get back to you soon!