Luxury Spa Days in North Devon
Source Spa and Wellness opening 1st September 2018.
We know how busy and frantic daily life can be, so we invite you to leave it all behind, take a seat by the sea at our luxury spa in North Devon.
Absorb yourself in our belief in fresh air, nurturing yourself in nature and personal reflection time. Be pampered with a purpose and do it resting in one of the most exquisitely beautiful pockets of our country.
We will be offering decidedly the finest luxury spa days in Devon, Source spa days will be a sophisticated spa experience for you to re-charge, revitalise & reset your internal compass.
All our spa days will include:
- Welcome drink*
- Your chosen treatment(s)
- Post-treatment chillout on the sun deck in the peace and quiet with one the finest vistas in Devon; a sweeping view of the ocean, biosphere, sands and headland beyond
- Lunch in our gallery, lounge or on our sun terrace
- Use of all of our spa facilities, which include: indoor and outdoor pools (weather and seasons depending), marine-inspired Thermal Suite which boasts: Finnish aroma sauna, salt inhalation room, ice fountain, contrast showers and beach-view marine vitality pool
- Use of our state-of-the-art gym and tennis courts*
- Our luxury spa days run between 10am and 6pm, or 5pm-9pm for out Twilight Treat. See our selection of spa days below for more details.
*Subject to availability - tennis court time would need booking in advance. Spa Days available for 16 years+
How to book
Spa Day Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Full payment is required upon booking your spa day. Should you need to cancel your spa day, you may get a full refund with 7 days notice and 50% refund for between 7 days and 48 hours notice. For cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, no refunds will be given. For group bookings of 3 or more, we can hold your spa day reservation for up to 24 hours. Full payment will be required after 24 hours to secure your booking. The same cancellation and refund policy stated above applies.