Restaurant Waiting Staff
Permanent - Full Time (Variable hours, approximately 35 - 45 each week)
Closing date: 28th August 2021Apply
Full Time Restaurant Team Member
Average 35 - 45 hours per week, part time hours also available
Are you looking for a dynamic and fast paced working environment?
Why join a company when you can join a family?
As a member of 'The Dining Room at Saunton' team, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
Key duties will be greeting guests on arrival, taking food and drink orders, maintaining a clean and tidy work area but most of all, making sure our guests are treated to amazing service they will want to come back for time and again.
- Guaranteed hours every week , all year round.
- Competitive pay 18-20 yrs = £8.00 per hour, 21-22 yrs = £8.50 per hour, above 23 yrs = £9.00 per hour starting rate!
- Monthly tips
- Overtime available.
- Full training given plus the opportunity for further training and development
- Opportunity for promotion.
- Discounts across all Brend businesses.
- Free transport from within eligible catchment area.
- Uniform and meals on duty.
The right candidate
Experience in a fast paced environment would be beneficial, although full training will be given. A passion for customer service and a warm and welcoming manner are a must, as is the ability to engage with guests and ensure they feel valued.
As part of a wider team the ability to work alongside others and communicate effectively is essential.
You will be a vital member of our team and will need to be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and continued reliability.
Various hours, including late nights and weekends.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the south west.