Permanent - Full Time (40)
Closing date: 18th June 2022
Salary: £9.75 21yrs and above, £8.50 18 - 20yrs and £7.50 16 - 17yrsApply
Location: Source Spa and Wellness at Saunton Sands Hotel EX33 1LQ
Salary: 16-17 yrs = £7.50, 18-20 yrs = £8.50, 21 yrs and above = £9.75
Hotel: Saunton Sands Hotel
Deadline to apply: 18.06.2022
Source Spa and Wellness at Saunton Sands Hotel is North Devon’s finest coastal spa that has established a new benchmark in soulful and physical wellbeing. Set atop the cliffs, our spa overlooks the awe-inspiring dunes of the World Heritage Biosphere, rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean and miles of golden sands.
As a Spa Attendant, you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of cleanliness and aiding the first-class spa and wellbeing experience our clients expect. Every step of our customer journey should ooze serene spa sophistication, our guests should feel special at each visit and leave relaxed and rejuvenated. This is an exciting role for a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and wants to join a fast paced and high performing hotel and spa team renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service.
As part of the Brend Hotels Collection, you will receive a competitive rate of pay, opportunities for progression within the spa and throughout the hotel group, ongoing training, share of staff tips, staff discounts at Brend Hotels and paid holidays. Flexible working is available with various shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful local company that is renowned for their approach and delivery of unparalleled service in the Westcountry, all with spellbinding ocean views!
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Attendant at Source Spa, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Making sure the gym areas, swimming pools, treatment and changing areas are adequately stocked with towels, robes, flip flops and water
- Responsible in ensuring products are kept topped up, clean and purposefully placed in the treatment rooms
- To clean and maintain daily assigned areas according to Source standards and procedures and daily work schedule
- To always ensure that there is a strong emphasis on personal service
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Flexibility to work to the hours and needs of the business including shift, weekend and Bank Holiday work as well as covering shifts due to illness
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A team player who is an avid learner, adaptable
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude to your colleagues, superiors and guests
- Ability to prioritise tasks and be well organised
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to delivering superior levels of customer service
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Physically fit
What’s in it for me?
There’s plenty of perks when it comes to joining the Brend Hotels team which include competitive rates of pay, paid holidays, and a share of staff tips. You’ll also receive discounts when dining at any Brend Hotels establishment, discounted spa treatments and products as well as reduced accommodation rates. Brend Hotels are very proud of their wonderful staff and do all they can to develop them, offering support and training throughout their career as well as offering genuine opportunities for career progression within a successful local company. We provide a free shuttle bus from Barnstaple via Braunton and back again throughout the day. Our car park is also free of charge for our staff on duty and meals are also provided on duty, saving you money. And needless to say, our location is second to none. Enjoy the sweeping views of Saunton Sands, the Atlantic Ocean and Braunton Burrows daily as you arrive and depart, from our double treatment room, Thermal Suite and rooftop relaxation area during your shift.
What is it like to work for Brend Hotels?
Brend Hotels is a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and we pour our hearts and souls into making sure we exceed customer expectations time and time again. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!