Hotel Reception / Guest Relations
Permanent - Full Time (40 (4 X 10 Hour shifts))
Closing date: 18th June 2022
Salary: £100 per dayApply
RECEPTION / GUEST RELATIONS
Location: Braunton, North Devon. EX31 1LQ
Salary: £10.00 per hour (£100 per day)
Hotel: Saunton Sands Hotel
Deadline to apply: 18.06.2022
Hours per week: 40 (4 X 10 hour shifts)
As one of our reception / guest relations team, you will be responsible for recording and monitoring all hotel bookings, ensuring exceptional customer service as well as answering internal and external phone calls.
Work for Brend Hotels and receive competitive pay, opportunities for progression, share of staff tips, staff discounts at all Brend Hotels and paid holidays. Flexible working is available with various shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful local company in the South West.
What will I be doing?
As a Reception / Guest Relations Team Member at Saunton Sands Hotel, you are responsible for recording and controlling all hotel bookings (alongside our reservationists) and assisting our guests with their requests and queries. You will be responsible for all pre-arrival checks and communications, as well as communicating with all departments to ensure the highest level of customer care. Guest Relations will also answer internal and external phone calls in a professional and friendly manner. The guest experience will be of the upmost importance to you and you will be a friendly smile and a willing help to all of our during their stay.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
● Record and control hotel bookings with accuracy and effectiveness
● Deal with incoming and outgoing calls in an expeditious manner, recording and passing on messages as well as answering all emails
● Completing day to day administrative tasks
● Friendly and professional customer service when dealing with customers as well as exceptional customer service skills
● Ensure workstation and office is tidy and equipment is in working order
● Understand and comply with company policy on HASAWA, fire precautions, legal requirements, and perform any other tasks that may be required from time to time.
● Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role as Receptionist at Saunton Sands Hotel, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
● Positive attitude and willingness to learn
● Good communication skills
● Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
● A neat and tidy appearance (hair and fingernails) and adherence to uniform requirements.
● Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
● Ability to work on your own or in a team. Although previous experience would be preferred, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
What’s in it for me?
There’s plenty of perks when it comes to joining the Brend Hotels team which include competitive rates of pay, paid holidays, and a share of staff tips. You’ll also receive discounts when dining at any Brend Hotels establishment as well as reduced accommodation rates. Brend Hotels are very proud of their wonderful staff and do all they can to develop them, offering support and training throughout their career as well as offering genuine opportunities for career progression within a successful local company.
What is it like to work for Brend Hotels?
Brend Hotels is a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and we pour our hearts and souls into making sure we exceed customer expectations time and time again. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!