Source Spa Protocols for Hotel Residents
We are delighted to welcome you to Source Spa and Wellness at Saunton Sands Hotel.
To ensure the welfare and safety of our staff and guests during your visit, we politely request that you read the below information carefully.
- If you wish to take part in a class or use the Thermal Suite whilst you are here, please contact our spa team on 01271 890212 or 003 from your room, who will be happy to book you in. Please note that bookings can only be made the day before to use the Thermal Suite and block bookings won’t be accepted. Classes, however, may be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- We politely ask you to be considerate of other guests and our spa members, if you are unable to make your booking, please let our team know so we can allocate this space to someone else.
Please continue reading before you make a booking and for further guidance on using Source Spa and Wellness throughout your stay with us.
Before you arrive
- Before arriving at Source Spa, please make sure you have pre-booked your Thermal Suite time slot and arrive on time.
- Please get changed into your robe and flip flops provided in your bedroom prior to arriving at Source Spa Reception, however, if you're staying in one of the apartments, you are welcome to use the changing rooms within the spa.. Also, please bring the extra towels provided to use by the pool area.
- Please check in at Source Spa Reception and advise Reception when you exit.
- If you wish to book a treatment with us, we will be offering our full treatment menu subject to availability.
- Our therapists are happy to wear masks at your request.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your treatment is due to start. This is to allow time to fill out a consultation form on a sanitized iPad
- The treatment rooms will be fully sanitized between treatments and there will be a 15 minute gap between treatments to allow for our therapists to prepare for your arrival.
Post Treatment Relaxation Room & Sun Deck
- The Relaxation Room and Sun Deck are for guests who have enjoyed a treatment with us and for our Source Spa Members only.
- After your treatment, we will take you up to the Relaxation Room where you can enjoy the spectacular view with a cup of infused tea.
- This is a relaxation zone, so we politely request that you are mindful of other guests in this area.
- We have removed magazines from the area, but you are welcome to bring your own, please just take it with you when you leave.
- We will be providing infused water and glasses however you are more than welcome to order yourself a drink up here also.
- Please arrive at the gym in your workout gear and shower in your room to avoid overcrowding the changing rooms.
- Hand sanitizing and wipe down stations are available, and we ask that you wipe down each piece of equipment thoroughly before and after each use.
- Sweat towels won’t be provided, please bring your own.
- Please be mindful of other guests when using the gym
- Please book your Thermal Suite time the day before you intend to use it and please advise us if you decide not to attend. Please call 01271 890212 or 003 from your room.
- Instructors who provide fitness classes have been consulted and provided written procedures to keep both themselves and guest Covid safe.
- Classes will take place in the studio inside during the colder months and outside on the lawn on warmer days. Exceptions are the 55+ Functional Living class which will take place in the gym and Tennis Coaching which will take place on the tennis court.
- Class sizes will not exceed the current government guidelines.
- Cork antibacterial mats will be provided, however, please bring your own mat if you prefer.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact Source Reception on 01271 890212