Devon County Show
17th - 19th May 2018
The Devon County Show - 17th to 19th May 2018
The Devon County Show is what Devon's all about - Devon's biggest day out of the year!
The show brings the very best of food, farming and rural life and fun times together.
This year you can expect:
- Incredible animals – livestock, horses, dogs and poultry
- Taste the very best of local food and drink
- Monster Trucks*
- The NEW Ocean Discovery Zone, sheep shearing and lots, lots more
- The NEW Watering Hole where street food, live music and plenty of seats are all under one gigantic roof
- Westcountry crafts created by the talented exhibitors
- Take a ride on the Devon Eye
- Meet favourite TV & film characters around the showground
- A great and unique shopping experience
- Old Massey Ferguson tractors on parade
- The world of the honeybee to discover
- An education on country life – watch demonstrations and have-a-go
- NEW Show ambassadors will be on hand at the entrance gates to help you at the start of your Big Day Out!
PLUS, as it's the Royal Wedding; there'll be the biggest Royal Wedding party in the county to celebrate the marriage of His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Ms. Meghan Markle on the Saturday (May 19). Don’t miss it!
*Friday and Saturday