Early Summer Breaks
28th May - 12th July 2019
Take time out together in early summer and escape to the coast for a midweek or weekend break.
Leaving chores, jobs and responsibilities behind is all you need to reconnect and rejuvenate - although the stunning coastal landscape, 2 AA Rosette dining and new Source Spa and Wellness facilities all help too!
From just £113 per person per night in a Cosy Room.
Included in your early summer break would be;
- Bed and Breakfast
- Access to Source Spa and Wellness
- Located next to 3 miles of gorgeous beach
- Situated next to South West Coastal Path
- AA rosette dining (optional extra at £40 per person)
- Free parking and high-speed internet
Bonus: Stay 3 nights or more and get our Devon Experience which includes;
- A Devon cream tea
- Devon Fudge
- A Devon day out - choose from: RHS Rosemoor, Clovelly or Arlington Court
- Bottle of Devon wine
Looking for Whitsun half term - click here
Call our Reception Team on 01271 890212 to arrange your break or book online below.
Prices are based person per night, based on two people sharing a Cosy Room. Single supplements apply. Price shown includes 10% Early bird discount.
New for 2019
Launched in September 2018 and being inspired by our natural playground of Saunton Sands, Source Spa and Wellness is a new benchmark in soulful and physical wellbeing. You’ll have full access to our new thermal suite and state of the art gym.
Our spa treatments and experiences harness nature’s energy to soothe, restore, invigorate and nourish both body and mind, see our facilities included below:
- Salt inhalation room
- Finnish sauna
- Ice experience
- Vitality pool overlooking the beach
- State of the art gym
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- 9 treatment rooms with new luxury treatments available
- Use of our relaxation post treatment area and sun deck for post treatment
- Personal trainers and nutritional advice available - Booking required
With the great outdoors to explore and our new wellness centre in which to indulge, early summer at Saunton is pure escapism.
For more information please fill in our enquiry form below: