June Weekend Escapes
Choose one of the following weekends in June...
- 21st and 22nd June
- 28th and 29th June
...and enjoy our fabulous entertainment programme including:
- 8am yoga on the lawn (Saturday)
- 11am-1pm surfing lessons* (Saturday)
- 4pm Captain Coconut entertaines the children (Saturday)
- 9am Tai Chi (Sunday)
- Supervised playroom available 2 hours per day
From just £113 per person per night in a Cosy Room (upgrades available)
Included in your early summer break would be;
- Bed and Breakfast
- Access to Source Spa and Wellness
- Located next to 3 miles of gorgeous beach
- Situated next to South West Coastal Path
- AA rosette dining (optional extra at £40 per person)
- Free parking and high-speed internet
Bonus: Under 8's stay FREE in June.
Surfing lessons for age 10 plus.
We recommend this summer:
- Discover our new Source Spa and Wellness
- South West Coast path
- Alfresco dining on our outside terrace
- Visit our Beachside Grill
- Heated outdoor pool
Good news: Weddings at the hotel are now exclusive-use only, so if you book a weekend break with us you won't be sharing it with a wedding party!
New for 2019
Launched in September 2018 and being inspired by our natural playground of Saunton Sands, Source Spa and Wellness is a new benchmark in soulful and physical wellbeing. You’ll have full access to our new thermal suite and state of the art gym.
Our spa treatments and experiences harness nature’s energy to soothe, restore, invigorate and nourish both body and mind, see our facilities included below:
- Salt inhalation room
- Finnish sauna
- Ice experience
- Vitality pool overlooking the beach
- State of the art gym
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- 9 treatment rooms with new luxury treatments available
- Use of our relaxation post treatment area and sun deck for post treatment
- Personal trainers and nutritional advice available - Booking required
With the great outdoors to explore and our new wellness centre in which to indulge, early summer at Saunton is pure escapism.
For more information please fill in our enquiry form below: