Saunton in Spring
Saunton in Spring - 1 April - 25 May (excludes 14 - 18 April)
When the first buds appear on the trees and the natural world wakes up from its hibernation, there's no place to experience it like the world class environment of Saunton. Right at the heart of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site, it's surrounded by miles of golden beaches and rolling hills - all yours to explore.
At this time of year why not visit.....
- The stunning spring flowers at Hartland Abbey
- A family ranger day at Arlington Court
- The Devon County Show in May
Stay 3 nights or more and receive our Devon Experience:
- A Devon cream tea
- Devon fudge
- A Devon day out - choose from: RHS Rosemoor, Clovelly or Arlington Court
- Bottle of Devon wine
Stay 5 nights or more during May and receive a 25% discount!
Prices from £95 per person per night - to book call our Reservations Team on 01271 890212 or book online in just 4-easy clicks.
Devon Experience Terms and conditions:
- Midweek stays only
- Excludes school holidays
- Not applicable if staying on any other offer
- Not applicable for self catering apartment bookings
When filling out our enquiry form below please include as much information as possible including dates, how many children, room type required and contact telephone number.