Salt Inhalation Steam Room
Simulating the conditions in salt caves, the salt inhalation steam room in Source Spa and Wellness’ Thermal Suite is heated to 45°C, releasing pure salt vapour into the air whilst you relax in the serene surroundings.
The inhalation of salt particles has been known to provide the following benefits*:
- Relief from respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis and the common cold as well as offering relief from seasonal allergies
- Relief from inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Aid sleep and relaxation
This is no health fad – from the ancient Greeks to modern-day doctors, medical experts have championed its amazing effects as a powerful natural treatment.
- Since salt is a drying agent, we suggest drinking water afterwards.
- Rinse your swimming costume thoroughly afterwards, as salt water can make your swimsuit fade.
- Try rubbing the salt residue into your skin, it can help soften it and act as an exfoliant before showering the salt off
- Discover how to incorporate salt inhalation into your thermal journey.
Discover our other marine Thermal Suite facilities...
CONTACT US & HEAR MORE
To hear about our specialised spa days, offers and more first, subscribe to our email newsletter in the 'Join Us' section below!
Also, check out our FAQs section.
*These statements are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical counselling. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Saunton Sands and Source Spa shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused directly or indirectly by the information contained herein.