Baby and Toddler Breaks
Saunton Sands Hotel is such a perfect place for baby and toddler breaks that JoJo Maman BéBé chose us as the location for its spring/summer 2018 clothing photoshoot.
That’s because, in addition to a stunning and safe natural environment where little ones can toddle about on the sand, paddle in clear waters and play in the exceptional playroom supervised by an experienced team, we also make it easy for parents. Here’s how:
Baby go lightly:
As parents, you'll know how daunting the packing can be when you take kids and babies away on holiday - the list just goes on and on! So just fill in the tick sheet when you book your holiday and you'll find everything you need in your room when you arrive – fresh, spotless and ready to use. Includes:
- Cots or travel cots (both with linen)
- Child buggy with sunshade
- Baby bouncing chair
- Carrier pouch for walking the South West Coast Path
- Steriliser, formula, kettle
- Changing mat, Pampers nappies, nappy bin, potty, baby wipes, toilet training seat
- Baby bath, baby shampoo, baby powder, baby lotion
- Swimming nappies, swimming flotation aids
- Crayons and colouring books, baby gym with hanging toys
- Warm milk and biscuits at bedtime
Enjoy a grown up dinner together in the evening while little ones are tucked up safely and comfortably in bed. We offer:
- Baby listening
- Babysitting services available - early booking advised to avoid disappointment
We know how important 'you time' is so that's why we offer 2 hours free childcare for under 11's per day in our supervised playroom. See here for details.
Time away with your family is precious and we believe that meal times are an important part of your Saunton Sands Hotel holiday experience. That’s why your children are welcome to dine with you from 5pm-6.30pm in our Dining Room so the whole family can enjoy the breathtaking beach views and delicious food.
We can of course provide hot water to warm bottles or jars. We can also blend most dishes from our children's menu - please ask our Lounge Team for further details.
We were delighted to win Conde Nast Johansens 2017 Family Hotel of the Year. We pride ourselves on being an outstanding family hotel.