Luxury Spa Days in North Devon
We know how busy and frantic daily life can be, so we invite you to leave it all behind, take a seat by the sea at our luxury spa in North Devon.
The current health pandemic has given us all pause for thought and how our health and wellbeing should be our priority, so we invite you to absorb yourself in our belief in fresh air, nurturing yourself in nature and personal reflection time. Be pampered with a purpose and do it resting in one of the most exquisitely beautiful pockets of our country.
We are offering the finest luxury spa days in Devon, Source spa days are a sophisticated spa experience for you to recharge, revitalise & reset your internal compass.
Please see our latest COVID-19 information regarding Source Spa at Saunton Sands Hotel here. Our processes and precautions for Spa and leisure facilities will be under constant review, this guide will be frequently updated to give you the very latest information. We will, of course, always comply with all government regulations - and more.
Explore our spa day and spa sessions:
Seasonal & Festive Spa Packages
Source Spa and Wellness are bringing you a range of spa day packages this autumn and Christmas season, and even the option to indulge a little further and stay over the night. Whether you want some moments of serenity or an experience to share with your friends, family or colleagues; we have a spa day to bring some cheer to wrap up the year!
Spa day packages will include:
- Your chosen treatment(s); our skilled therapists will work their magic
- Take a thermal journey; in our Thermal Suite*; alternate between hot and cold in the ocean-view marine vitality pool, Finnish aroma sauna, salt inhalation steam room, contrast showers and ice fountain
- Pool time*; float and lounge around our heated indoor pool with loungers and if you’re feeling brave enough; reap the benefits of cold water therapy and take a dip in our outdoor pool (unheated during late autumn and winter!)
- All other facilities**; including gym and tennis court if you’re feeling energetic
- Post-treatment chillout in the rooftop Relaxation Room and on the Sun Deck in the peace and quiet with one the finest vistas in Devon; a sweeping view of the ocean, biosphere, sands and headland beyond
- Afternoon tea or a treat in our lounge or on our sun terrace (depending on spa day)
- A drink - either a soft drink, hot beverage or glass of bubbly, depending on the spa day
- Flipflops to take home and fluffy robe to envelope yourself in for the day
- 10% off additional treatments (see treatment menu)
- 25% off anything from our botanically-sourced Source Spa Collection product range - including scrubs, lotions and scented diffusers for the home. Proud to be sustainable, cruelty-free and vegan
- Upgrade your day; opt to add a little extra magic to your spa day
*Thermal Suite is currently closed due to the coronavirus government guidelines. If it re-opens, you may be offered to exchange your shortest treatment for Thermal Suite time.
**Subject to availability - tennis court, gym, pool slots and classes all need to be booked in advance.
Spa Days available for 16 years+
Some spa days may not be available during school holidays - please ask for further details.
Spa Day Booking & Cancellation Policy:
Full payment is required upon booking your spa day. Should you need to cancel your spa day, you may get a full refund with 7 days notice and 50% refund for between 7 days and 48 hours notice. For cancellation with less than 48 hours notice, no refunds will be given. For group bookings of 3 or more, we can hold your spa day reservation for up to 24 hours. Full payment will be required after 24 hours to secure your booking. For COVID-19 related cancellations due to government restrictions, a full refund or a transfer to alternative dates will be offered.
GET IN TOUCH & HEAR MORE FROM SOURCE SPA
To hear about our specialised spa days, offers and more first, subscribe to our email newsletter in the 'Join Us' section below!
Also, check out our FAQs section.