2018 Spring Breaks
Spring is often gloriously sunny and warm on the North Devon coast, so it’s time to get out and be revived by bracing fresh air as you play on the beach and explore miles of World Heritage Site sand dunes.
After taking advantage of free surf lessons for over 10s (during Easter holidays), there’ll still be plenty of time for kids to enjoy our indoor heated pool, while adults take advantage of an indulgent massage or sumptuous afternoon tea.
Our outdoor heated pool will open in May.
Here's our top five things to do during Spring:
- Play a round of golf at two world class golf courses
- Pay a visit to RHS Rosemoor Gardens
- Dine at our Beachside Grill
- Arrange a private yoga or surf lesson
- Dine alfresco on our sea view terrace
Have you seen our walking page? We have beautiful local coastal walks right on our doorstep.
Covering 3rd April - 25th May 2018
For family Easter breaks - please see here.