Families can choose the right room for your ideal holiday...
Family holidays are easy when you have superb accommodation at (we like to think) the most child friendly hotel in Devon. We have a wonderful selection of rooms for families and whatever the size of your brood, we can provide a luxury room that meets your needs:
- For families of three: we have a number of family rooms which are large enough to accommodate one extra bed or cot
- For families of three or four: our Family Suites consist of a double or twin room with an interconnecting single room which can accommodate one extra cot
- For families with older children or families of up to five or more: our larger Family Suites consist of a double/twin sea facing room with an interconnecting twin Inland Facing Room which can accommodate an extra cot
- We also have our Living Suites luxury apartments which can sleep up to 8 people
All our Family Rooms have the following features…
- LCD television with Sky Sports and Freeview
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Baby listening service
- In room safe
- Fridge/mini bar
- Free WiFi
- Baby Go Lightly equipment available
- DVD player available on request
5* Living Luxury Apartments - Sleeps 4 to 8
Luxury Suites - Sleeps 4 to 6
Sea Facing Family Suites
Interconnecting family rooms - Sleeps 3 to 5
The best of both worlds - Sleeps 4 to 8
Inland Facing Family Suites
Interconnecting family rooms - Sleeps 3 to 4
Stay at the best family hotel in Devon
You will be delighted at the lengths we go to make a visit to Saunton Sands your best family holiday ever, with spacious luxury rooms and suites to suit any size of family, leisure facilities that include two pools (including a children’s area), two hours of free supervised childcare for under elevens each day in the children’s playroom, a brilliant children’s menu and kids’ tea from 5pm, plus lots of free activities and an exciting programme of family entertainment.
In the school holidays, youngsters will enjoy visits from Captain Coconut and his bubble show, circus skills, falconry and archery, and yjama parties so parents can indulge in a quiet dinner while the kids are looked after. Did we mention the Breakfast Club, where we’ll collect the kids from your room for breakfast and entertainment first thing, so you can enjoy a lazy lie-in?
We also offer Junior Surfing for ages 5-10 years through the summer holidays and surfing lessons for over 10's every weekend in June and September - all included in the price of your stay! Scroll down for more information.
We think this could well become your favourite family holiday destination!
When filling out our enquiry form below please include as much information as possible including dates, how many children, room type required and contact telephone number. Thank you.