Finnish Aroma Sauna
Source Spa and Wellness opening September 2018
“In the sauna, one must conduct oneself as one would in church” - Old Finnish proverb
Surrender yourself to our Finnish Aroma Sauna, bask in the dry heat to start your thermal journey.
Seating up to 12 people, the sauna is heated to 95°C and scented with a range of neutral, calming aromas to aid relaxation.
Saunas have been known to provide a number of health and beauty benefits*:
- Natural stress relief
- Muscle relaxation & soothing aches and pains
- Elimination of waste products
- Radiant skin and hair
- Respiratory relief
- Aid weight loss
- Help sleep
- Improve cardiovascular health
Read more about how using a Finnish Aroma Sauna could be beneficial to your health and wellbeing and its beauty benefits.
- Stay hydrated, we recommend drinking two to four glasses of water after using a sauna. The high temperatures and increased sweating can dehydrate you.
- Remove jewellery before your sauna as it could heat up and burn you!
- Post-sauna, take a cold shower to invigorate your skin and rinse off sweat and cleanse your pores in our contrast showers or do it like the Finns and bathe yourself in ice. Discover how ice therapy could help you.
- Read how to incorporate sauna use into your thermal journey here.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Fill in the enquiry form below to be added to our spa email newsletter.
Please specify whether you are interested in hearing about spa breaks or spa membership and local spa days.
*These statements are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Saunton Sands shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused directly or indirectly by the information contained herein