Salt Inhalation Steam Room
Source Spa and Wellness opened September 2018
Simulating the conditions in salt caves, our Salt Inhalation Steam Room, heated to 45°C, releases pure salt vapour into the air whilst you relax in the serene surroundings.
The inhalation of salt particles has been known to provide the following benefits*:
- Relief from respiratory ailments such as asthma, bronchitis and the common cold as well as offering relief from seasonal allergies
- Relief from inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Aid sleep
This is no health fad – from the ancient Greeks to modern-day doctors, medical experts have championed its amazing effects as a powerful natural treatment.
Learn more about the health and beauty benefits of Salt Inhalation.
• Since salt is a drying agent, we suggest drinking water before and afterwards.
• Rinse your swimming costume thoroughly afterwards, as salt water can make your swimsuit fade.
• We recommend waiting to shower, as rubbing the salt residue on your skin can help soften it and act as an exfoliant.
• Discover how to incorporate Salt Inhalation into your thermal journey.
Some people who suffer from allergies, respiratory and skin diseases say that 30-40 minutes of halotherapy gives great results and may offer a drug-free chance to feel better. It’s not only for those with ailments, non-sufferers may find that salt inhalation helps with sleep, relaxation and rejuvenation.
Use of our spa facilities is included for all guests of the hotel**, spa members, spa day package guests.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Fill in the enquiry form below to be added to our spa email newsletter.
Please specify whether you are interested in hearing about spa breaks or spa membership and local spa days.
*These statements are for informational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical counselling. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused directly or indirectly by the information contained herein.
**As of 1st January 2018, use of the Source Spa Thermal Suite will not be included for guests staying in our apartments, however, use of all of our other facilities, including pools and tennis courts is included. Thermal Suite passes will be available to book, please contact our team to find out more on 01271 890212 or via the enquiry form above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org