Walking in a coastal wonderland
The North Devon area around the hotel is a walking breaks paradise, with keen ramblers and strollers visiting each year to experience the miles of beautiful countryside, protected wildlife habitats and crashing seascapes.
Did you see we featured at number 3 in The Times and The Sunday Times UK's best hotels with walks in their Travel supplement: Read here. With the South West Coast Path and beautiful beaches right on our doorstep, as well as the delights of Exmoor National Park just a short drive away, it's easy to see why we offer a perfect base for walking holidays in Devon.
2 Night Stays from £336 per room, included in your walking break would be;
- Room and breakfast for 2 people
- Daily use of Souce Spa and wellness
- Daily fitness classes
- Located next to 3 miles of gorgeous beach
- Situated next to South West Coastal Path
- Free parking, high-speed internet
- AA rosette dining (Optional extra at £40 per person)
Bonus: Stay 3 nights or more and get our Devon Experience which includes;
- A Devon cream tea
- Devon Fudge
- A Devon day out - choose from: RHS Rosemoor, Clovelly or Arlington Court
- Bottle of Devon wine
Call our Reception Team on 01271 890212 to arrange your walking break, or use the Book Now option.
To receive our Devon Experience, guests must stay 3 nights midweek only. Excludes all school holidays and all apartments.
5 fabulous reasons to base yourself at Saunton Sands Hotel
- Buses stop right outside the hotel, and will take you to the starting points of many great walks
- The hotel sits right on the South West Coastal Path, which is a perfect starting point for a gentle, 'see where it takes us' stroll
- You can experience lots of different terrains, from beach walks to bridle paths, dunes and inland
- Afterwards you can ease weary muscles in our large indoor pool or enjoy a massage
- You don't need to be a serious rambler to enjoy the landscape - there are walks to suit everyone
Find out more...
Want to find out more, contact our friendly reception team, who will get back to you soon!