Visit, enjoy and relax in our surroundings
For our hotel residents and day guests, we’ve considered the entire customer journey to assess how we can keep you as safe as possible, whilst still giving you the outstanding ‘Brend’ experience we’re known for.
Please see our Brend Hotels 9 Point Plan below:
The following procedures are for your peace of mind prior to your stay however, our Guest relations team will be happy to talk to you if you have any further concerns or questions.
1. We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste or smell https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
2. We strongly recommend that you download the government approved track and tracing app to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
3. Our Guest Relations Team will be in contact the week prior to your arrival and provide you with all the necessary information about your stay, our latest Covid-19 management processes and information about the local area.
1. We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste or smell https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
2. Customers are requested to contact the hotel 15 minutes prior to arrival to ensure our meet and greet team are on hand to assist with your arrival and check-in, please be aware check-in is from 3pm onwards.
3. We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the hotel detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you and our teams. Any guests or visitors displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave the premises.
4. If you have any questions or need assistance during your stay, simply dial 0 from the phone in your room.
5. Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all entry and exits, customers will be required to sanitise before entering the hotel.
6. Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced-contact experience, note that we will only be accepting debit and credit cards for the foreseeable future, to avoid the handling of cash.
7. Reception areas have been reconfigured where necessary and marked out to ensure social distancing of a minimum of 2 metres can be maintained at all times.
8. All surfaces, screens, door handles and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. We are increasing our house keeping teams to deliver peace of mind.
9. If you have any special requirements please let us know before you arrive so we can make the necessary preparations with everybody’s safety in mind.
1. We have heightened and enhanced our cleaning procedures to include extensive cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day
2. We have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel for you to use and we politely ask you use these when entering the hotel.
3. We have equipped our customer toilets with sanitising hand wash at the basins, as well as contact-free hand dryers and/or disposable hand towels.
4. To avoid overcrowding and unnecessary contact we ask that guests who are staying with us - where possible - use the bathrooms in their bedrooms.
5. Signage has been put in place with guidance on usage of our lift. You are welcome to use the lifts and we’ll ensure they are regularly sanitised. We ask that they are occupied by only one family group at a time.
6. We politely ask that you comply with current restrictions when socialising indoors.
7. As per government guidelines, our staff members will be wearing masks at all times throughout the hotel.
8. We politely ask guests to wear a face mask whenever not seated at a table, therefore when in public areas, using washroom facilities, walking to and from tables or any other time not seated at a table in one of our bars, lounges or restaurants.
1. Every guest bedroom and en-suite will be fully sanitised before each stay and sealed to ensure no contamination occurs prior to your arrival.
2. Fabric items such as mattresses, pillows, cushions, carpet, chairs and other furniture are sprayed with an approved sanitising solution, which is effective in killing Covid-19 but otherwise harmless to you and us.
3. All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned prior to your arrival.
4. Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation. Slippers and all consumables are replaced before each stay.
5. All printed material has been removed from your room to avoid cross contamination.
7. Daily servicing by our housekeeping team will only be available upon request, should you require this service, rooms will need to be vacant and personal items including toiletries stowed away.
UPDATED 19th April 2021
- 12th April - 16th May - Limited facilities are open to Source members and hotel residents (treatments, indoor pool, outdoor pool - unheated, vitality pool, gym, relaxation room + sun deck)
- From 17th May - All spa facilities will be open to hotel residents, spa day guests and members - subject to government restrictions
- Fitness and wellbeing classes will be running for hotel residents and Source members from 17th May in the Activity Dome on the lawn
- A booking-in procedure is in place for use of pools, classes and leisure facilities with adequate time between sessions for enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Maximum capacities apply to all facilities.
- Treatments are now available for everyone, please note that the availability of treatments will vary as government guidance evolves. Currently, our full treatment menu is available.
- Therapists will wear masks. Masks must be worn by guests throughout treatment but can be removed for essential parts of some treatments, your therapist will guide you.
- The Relaxation Room and Sundeck are open for Source members and post-treatment for hotel residents and those coming in for treatments only. The area has been arranged to allow adequate social distancing and all magazines and literature has been removed.
- Protocols are in place or using the facilities and given to all guests prior to use. View hotel protocols for hotel residents here and non-residents here.
- Spa days and specialised spa breaks are now available from 17th May
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place throughout and hand sanitising stations are placed throughout.
1. When you stay with us you can dine in accordance with the rule of six, in the designated dining areas indoors. Evening dining times will be agreed with you during your guest relation call prior to arrival, we respectfully request that guests endeavour to adhere to times to ensure flow and guest safety at all times.
2. We have extended our dining spaces and are utilising all public areas to ensure all diners are a minimum of 2 metres apart.
4. If you are not staying with us you can still dine with us. All that we ask is that you book your table in advance. (subject to availability)
5. We will be offering an à la carte breakfast for you to enjoy during your stay. To manage social distancing, we will agree dining times in your pre-arrival call.
6. At present carveries and buffets are not permitted in accordance with government guidelines however our teams will continue to monitor this situation
7. To maintain the social distancing guidelines, we will not be offering drinks at the bar, instead we will offer a full table service throughout the hotels bars, restaurants and lounges.
9. We will continue to ask guests to provide information for the NHS track & trace system. We will no longer allow guests to dine or drink with us if they do not provide these..
10. We have equipped our bathrooms with sanitising hand wash at the basins, contact-free hand dryers and/or disposable hand towels.
11. Hand sanitising stations will be set up at the entry and exit points to use and should be used every time you enter or exit dining areas.
12. We will only be accepting credit and debit cards at this time.
1. A printed room bill will be placed under your door early on the morning of check out.
2. To check out, all you need to do is leave your key in your room and we will automatically take payment for any extras using the debit or credit card details we hold on file, should you have any queries in relation to your bill, please call and speak to our guest relations team by dialling 0 from your room.
3. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to supply an email address to the reception team, if you require a copy of your bill.
4. We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before leaving the hotel.
Where possible, the hotel will continue to offer entertainment. We will be using approved suppliers who we have a historic relationship with and who have been risk assessed to assure safety of customers and guests - we will update you with more information as soon as possible.
1. All of our hotel teams have undergone comprehensive hospitality-focused training on how to prevent the contagion of Covid-19. We will continue to elevate our training as best practices evolve.
2. Any staff member who shows symptoms will be immediately sent home and will be required to self-isolate for 10 days prior to returning to work.
3. Hand sanitising stations are located at all entry and exit points back of house for the teams to use.
4. Brend Hotel operating procedures are clearly displayed throughout the back of house areas and extensive training given to all staff members.
5. As per government guidelines, our staff members will be wearing masks at all times throughout the hotel. 6. We have a dedicated team keeping up to date with any changes to government guidelines, this document is subject to change to ensure your safety.
*Please note: subject to the latest guidelines we will be constantly reviewing our processes and precautions., This guide will be constantly updated to give you the very latest information.