Visit, enjoy and relax in our surroundings
For our hotel residents and day guests, we’ve considered the entire customer journey to assess how we can keep you as safe as possible, whilst still giving you the outstanding Saunton experience we’re known for.
Please see our 9 Point Plan below:
The following procedures are for your peace of mind prior to your stay; however, our Guest relations team will be happy to talk to you if you have any further concerns or questions.
1. We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste or smell. For more information please visit the NHS website here.
2. We strongly recommend that you download the government-approved track and tracing app to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
1. We politely request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include; A high temperature, a new and persistent cough and loss of taste or smell. For more information please visit the NHS website here.
2. Please check in online using the link sent to you in your confirmation email. Please be aware that check-in is from 3pm onwards.
3. We have put in place signage on arrival and throughout the hotel detailing the guidelines we have in place to protect you and our teams. Any guests or visitors displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be asked to leave the premises.
4. If you have any questions or need assistance during your stay, simply dial 0 from the phone in your room.
5. Hand sanitising stations will be provided at all entry and exits, customers will be required to sanitise before entering the hotel.
6. Our check-in process has been streamlined to allow for a fast and reduced-contact experience. If you would like an express check out, please ensure your current card details are given to Guest Relations on arrival.
7. All surfaces, screens, door handles and equipment will be regularly cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. We are increasing our housekeeping teams to deliver peace of mind.
8. If you have any special requirements please let us know before you arrive so we can make the necessary preparations with everybody’s safety in mind.
1. We have heightened and enhanced our cleaning procedures to include extensive cleaning of shared surfaces throughout the day
2. We have set up hand sanitising stations throughout the hotel for you to use and we politely ask you use these when entering the hotel.
3. We have equipped our customer toilets with sanitising hand wash at the basins, as well as contact-free hand dryers and/or disposable hand towels.
4. To avoid overcrowding and unnecessary contact we ask that guests who are staying with us - where possible - use the bathrooms in their bedrooms.
5. Signage has been put in place with guidance on usage of our lift. You are welcome to use the lifts and we’ll ensure they are regularly sanitised. We ask that they are occupied by only one family group at a time.
6. We politely ask that you comply with current restrictions when socialising indoors.
7. In line with government guidance, hotel guests will be required to wear a face covering in applicable areas. Our staff will be wearing masks for your own safety as well as their own.
1. All surfaces are thoroughly wiped down and cleaned prior to your arrival.
2. Linens, towels and robes are professionally washed on a high heat, with added sanitisation. Slippers and all consumables are replaced before each stay.
Currently, our full treatment menu is available. We recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
Therapists will wear masks.
The Relaxation Room and Sundeck are open for Source members and post-treatment for hotel residents and those coming in for treatments only. The area has been arranged to allow adequate social distancing.
Spa days and specialised spa breaks are now available.
Enhanced cleaning protocols are in place throughout and hand sanitising stations are placed throughout.
In line with government guidance, hotel guests will be required to wear a face covering in applicable areas. Our staff will be wearing masks for your own safety as well as their own.
1. You will need to prebook your mealtimes with Guest Relations prior to your arrival, we respectfully request that guests endeavour to adhere to times to ensure flow and guest safety at all times.
2. We are open to non-residents for lunches and afternoon teas only at this time. Booking is essential.
3. To maintain the social distancing guidelines, we will not be offering drinks at the bar, instead we will offer a full table service throughout the hotels bars, restaurants and lounges.
4. We have equipped our bathrooms with sanitising hand wash at the basins, contact-free hand dryers and/or disposable hand towels.
5. Hand sanitising stations will be set up at the entry and exit points to use and should be used every time you enter or exit dining areas.
1. A printed room bill will be placed under your door early on the morning of check out.
2. To check out, all you need to do is leave your key in your room and we will automatically take payment for any extras using the debit or credit card details we hold on file, should you have any queries in relation to your bill, please call and speak to our guest relations team by dialling 0 from your room.
3. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to supply an email address to the reception team, if you require a copy of your bill.
4. We ask that you use the hand sanitisers before leaving the hotel.
Where possible, the hotel will continue to offer entertainment. We will be using approved suppliers who we have a historic relationship with and who have been risk assessed to assure safety of customers and guests - we will update you with more information as soon as possible.
1. All of our hotel teams have undergone comprehensive hospitality-focused training on how to prevent the contagion of Covid-19. We will continue to elevate our training as best practices evolve.
2. Any staff member who shows symptoms will be immediately sent home and will be required to self-isolate for 10 days prior to returning to work.
3. Hand sanitising stations are located at all entry and exit points back of house for the teams to use.
4. Brend Hotel operating procedures are clearly displayed throughout the back of house areas and extensive training given to all staff members.
5. In line with government guidance, hotel guests will be required to wear a face covering in applicable areas. Our staff will be wearing masks for your own safety as well as their own.
6. We have a dedicated team keeping up to date with any changes to government guidelines, this document is subject to change to ensure your safety.
*Please note: subject to the latest guidelines we will be constantly reviewing our processes and precautions., This guide will be constantly updated to give you the very latest information.