Whitsun at Saunton Sands
25th May - 2nd June 2019 Inclusive
Whitsun is one of our most popular school holidays so we recommend to book early to secure your preferred accommodation.
With our fully inclusive jam-packed entertainments programme for both adults and children, there is no better place to chill out and relax. Scroll down for our sample Entertainment Programme!
Our outdoor pool will be open so you can lay and soak up the rays whilst the children have fun in the pool!
From £147 per person per night in a Cosy Room.
Included in your Whitsun half term break would be;
- Room and Breakfast
- Children's entertainment programme
- Our outdoor heated pool opens in May
- Access to Source Spa and Wellness including the use of swimming pool, tennis courts
- Two free hours of childcare per day
- Baby go lightly...don't pack unnecessarily
- Located next to 3 miles of gorgeous beach
- Situated next to South West Coastal Path
- 2 AA rosette dining (optional extra at £40 per person)
- Free parking and high-speed internet
Bonus: Children ages between 3-12 year are half price (when sharing with parents).
Call our Reservations Team on 01271 890212 or book online below:
New for 2019
Launched in September 2018 and being inspired by our natural playground of Saunton Sands, Source Spa and Wellness is a new benchmark in soulful and physical wellbeing. You’ll have full access to our new thermal suite and state of the art gym.
Our spa treatments and experiences harness nature’s energy to soothe, restore, invigorate and nourish both body and mind, see our facilities included below:
- Salt inhalation room
- Finnish sauna
- Ice experience
- Vitality pool overlooking the beach
- State of the art gym
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- 9 treatment rooms with new luxury treatments available
- Use of our relaxation post treatment area and sun deck for post treatment
- Personal trainers and nutritional advice available - Booking required
Plus with the great outdoors to explore and our new wellness centre in which to indulge, Easter at Saunton is pure escapism.
Things to do
North Devon is full of fun activities to keep all the family occupied, here are just a few local ones...
When filling out our enquiry form below, please advise of dates, how many adults and children and state your contact telephone number.